Saturday 18 September 2010

Swift Synopsis

Scary Red Squirrel in the Highlands
Well, it was inevitable, wasn't it? Here I was, doing so well. "Look at me! Look at me! Once a week and still going strong!" Well, I've broken that. But, the difference between my last blog and this one is that I came, back, now didn't I?

So, to catch us back up, I will provide a swift summary:
  • Nuns
  • Nudes
  • Seagulls
  • "SuBo"
  • Buses
  • Birthday Cake
  • Gangfights
  • Pope
  • Popemobile
  • Pink Ribbons
  • Zumba
  • Neds
  • Naan Bread
Yep, that about covers everything. I'm glad we're all caught up now. And here are some pictures to prove it:

2010-2011 Vincentian Volunteers
Birthday Surprise
Greenan Castle, Ayrshire
Robert Burns Monument, Alloway
Bunch of naked men on Crosby Beach (look closely, way out to shore)
One for the kids. Only in Liverpool...
Susan Boyle sang before and after the Papal Mass at Bellahouston
Pope Benedict in his Popemobile!
Pope saying Mass
And to close... Who's the "Best Parish in Scotland"???
St. Philip's, Ruchazie!
Couldn't be more proud :)

1 comment: